曾服务于Eucalyptus Systems Inc、Sun Microsystems Inc、北京交通大学软件学院、American GNC Corporation等多家单位，负责多个不同领域的研发与管理工作。
2016.03 – now (Doctor of Philosophy)
School of Information Technologies, The University of Sydney
2014.03 – 2015.10 (Master of Philosophy)
School of Information Technologies, The University of Sydney
1999.08 – 2000.12 (Master of Science)
Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1994.09 – 1999.07 (Bachelor of Engineering)
Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University, P. R. China
AFFILIATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) – Senior Member
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer– Professional
2012.11 – 2013.08 (Director of Customer Success)
Eucalyptus Systems, Inc
- Work on all aspects customer matters with the mission of making customers in China successful and to get to more happy production deployments of Eucalyptus’s private cloud platform. Major technologies being used included data center virtualization tools (VMWare, XenServer, KVM, ConVirt), cloud management tools (CloudStack, Eucalyptus, OpenNebula, OpenStack), LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), storage (FC/IP SAN, NAS, DAS, NFS, distributed file systems, cluster file systems), public cloud services (AWS, HP Cloud Services, Rackspace, Windows Azure, Google Compute Engine) and their SDK’s.
2011.11 – 2012.10 (Co-Founder and Chief Architect)
Cniaas (Beijing) Technologies, Ltd
- Design, implement, and deliver the ezCloud public IaaS platform with OpenNebula. Major technologies being used included virtualization tools (VMWare, XenServer, KVM), cloud management tools (OpenNebula), LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), storage (DAS, NFS, distributed file systems), Java server side programming, AWS and its Java/PHP SDK’s.
2011.03 – 2011.11 (Director of Cloud Computing)
Hainan Tianya Community Network Technologies, Ltd
- Plan and deliver the Tianya cloud computing platform. Major technologies being used included virtualization tools (VMWare, XenServer, KVM, ConVirt, OpenQRM), cloud management tools (CloudStack, Eucalyptus, OpenNebula, OpenStack), LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), AWS and its Java/PHP SDK’s.
2004.10 – 2009.11 (Senior Manager, Sun Developer Network)
Sun Microsystems, Inc
- Build and expand the Sun Developer Network in China to capture Java, C/C++, and Unix/Linux developers; define and develop tutorial / training / certificate process for developers; plan and deliver technology outreach events such as Sun Developer Days, University Sun Days, and various Java / Solaris / OpenSolaris user group meetings; design and implement developer contests; and promote Sun’s product and technology among developer communities. Major technologies being used include Java, Solaris, Sun SPOT.
- During this period, I also worked as a Guest Lecturer at the Software School of Beijing Jiaotong University, teaching an undergraduate course on the concept and application of wireless sensor network (WSN)
2003.10 – 2004.10 (Software Team Leader)
Beijing CBE-AMD Information Technology Ltd, China
- Leaded the software development team to port Linux and Windows CE operating system to AMD Alchemy Au1100-based circuit boards. Major technologies being used include Monta Vista Linux, Windows CE, C/C++.
2001.02 – 2003.06 (Engineering Specialist)
American GNC Corporation, Simi Valley CA 93065
- Participated in the design and development of a variety of software applications for NASA and DoD. Most of these applications were implemented with C/C++ on a real-time/embedded platform, including TI C6000 DSP, QNX, RT Linux, and Windows CE.
- Participated in the design and development of a variety of Java applications with a focus on embedded Java systems. These applications include personal/asset tracking, remote data acquisition and processing.
1998.10 – 1999.06 (Software Engineer)
Beijing Hongchi Auto-ID Ltd, China
- Developed barcode, RF-ID and IC-card based data acquisition and processing systems. Developed customized data acquisition and processing software for PHL-1600 Palm Handy Laser Terminal. Major technologies being used include C/C++ and FoxPro.
- Qingye Jiang, Young Choon Lee, Joseph G. Davis, “The Growth of Open Source Developer Communities”, paper submitted to the Software Engineering in Society (SEIS) track in 2016 International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), Austin, 2016
- Qingye Jiang, Young Choon Lee, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Price Elasticity in the Enterprise Computing Resource Market”, IEEE Cloud Computing, vol.3, no. 1, pp. 24-31, Jan.-Feb. 2016, doi:10.1109/MCC.2016.14
- Qingye Jiang, Young Choon Lee, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Executing Large Scale Scientific Workflow Ensembles in Public Clouds”, 2015 International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2015), Beijing, 2015.09
- Luke M. Leslie, Chiaki Sato, Young Choon Lee, Qingye Jiang, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Dewe: A Framework For Distributed Elastic Scientific Workflow Execution”, 13th Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC 2015), Sydney, 2015.01
- Qingye Jiang, Young Choon Lee, Manuel Arenaz, Luke M. Leslie, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Optimizing Scientific Workflows In The Cloud: A Montage Example”, Cloud Challenge Workshop, 2014 IEEE/ACM 7th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC), London, 2014.12
- Qingye Jiang, “Virtual Machine Performance Comparison of Public IaaS Providers in China“, 2012 IEEE Asia Pacific Cloud Computing Congress (APCloudCC 2012), Hong Kong, 2012.11
- Leslie J Struble and Qingye Jiang, “Effect of Air Entrainment on Rheology”, ACI Materials Journal, 2004.10
- 2008 Tsinghua University Teaching Achievements Recognition, 2nd Prize (Team Award to 4 Professors at the Department of Computer Science and Technology and Me), Tsinghua University, 2008.06
- FY07 GEH Asia-Pacific Recognition Award for Great Success on Student Developer Network Program, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2007.07
- FY07-Q2 People’s Choice Award (Team Award), Software Organization, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2007.06