|蒋清野（新浪微博：qyjohn_），农民，程序员，技术翻译，Unix-Center.Net创始人，IEEE高级会员。1999年获得清华大学学士学位，2000年获得美国伊里诺大学香槟分校硕士学位。蒋清野曾服务于Eucalyptus Systems Inc、Sun Microsystems Inc、北京交通大学软件学院、American GNC Corporation等多家单位，负责多个不同领域的研发与管理工作。蒋清野目前是悉尼大学信息技术学院的硕士研究生，研究领域包括开源社区，云计算市场与经济，云服务的质量、可用性与可靠性评估，以及云计算服务的互操作性。|
2014.03 – now (M.Phil.)
School of Information Technologies, The University of Sydney
1999.08 – 2000.12 (M.S.)
Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1994.09 – 1999.07 (B. Engr.)
Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University, P. R. China
AFFILIATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) – Senior Member
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer– Professional
2014.05 – now (Cloud Support Engineer)
Amazon Corporate Services Pty Ltd
- Providing technical support to customers of Amazon Web Services (AWS), with a focus on Linux, RDS, and big data.
2012.11 – 2013.08 (Director of Customer Success)
Eucalyptus Systems, Inc
- Work on all aspects customer matters with the mission of making customers in China successful and to get to more happy production deployments of Eucalyptus’s private cloud platform. Major technologies being used included data center virtualization tools (VMWare, XenServer, KVM, ConVirt), cloud management tools (CloudStack, Eucalyptus, OpenNebula, OpenStack), LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), storage (FC/IP SAN, NAS, DAS, NFS, distributed file systems, cluster file systems), public cloud services (AWS, HP Cloud Services, Rackspace, Windows Azure, Google Compute Engine) and their SDK’s.
2011.11 – 2012.10 (Co-Founder and Chief Architect)
Cniaas (Beijing) Technologies, Ltd
- Design, implement, and deliver the ezCloud public IaaS platform with OpenNebula. Major technologies being used included virtualization tools (VMWare, XenServer, KVM), cloud management tools (OpenNebula), LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), storage (DAS, NFS, distributed file systems), Java server side programming, AWS and its Java/PHP SDK’s.
2011.03 – 2011.11 (Director of Cloud Computing)
Hainan Tianya Community Network Technologies, Ltd
- Plan and deliver the Tianya cloud computing platform. Major technologies being used included virtualization tools (VMWare, XenServer, KVM, ConVirt, OpenQRM), cloud management tools (CloudStack, Eucalyptus, OpenNebula, OpenStack), LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), AWS and its Java/PHP SDK’s.
2004.10 – 2009.11 (Senior Manager, Sun Developer Network)
Sun Microsystems, Inc
- Build and expand the Sun Developer Network in China to capture Java, C/C++, and Unix/Linux developers; define and develop tutorial / training / certificate process for developers; plan and deliver technology outreach events such as Sun Developer Days, University Sun Days, and various Java / Solaris / OpenSolaris user group meetings; design and implement developer contests; and promote Sun’s product and technology among developer communities. Major technologies being used include Java, Solaris, Sun SPOT.
- During this period, I also worked as a Guest Lecturer at the Software School of Beijing Jiaotong University, teaching an undergraduate course on the concept and application of wireless sensor network (WSN)
2003.10 – 2004.10 (Software Team Leader)
Beijing CBE-AMD Information Technology Ltd, China
- Leaded the software development team to port Linux and Windows CE operating system to AMD Alchemy Au1100-based circuit boards. Major technologies being used include Monta Vista Linux, Windows CE, C/C++.
2001.02 – 2003.06 (Engineering Specialist)
American GNC Corporation, Simi Valley CA 93065
- Participated in the design and development of a variety of software applications for NASA and DoD. Most of these applications were implemented with C/C++ on a real-time/embedded platform, including TI C6000 DSP, QNX, RT Linux, and Windows CE.
- Participated in the design and development of a variety of Java applications with a focus on embedded Java systems. These applications include personal/asset tracking, remote data acquisition and processing.
1998.10 – 1999.06 (Software Engineer)
Beijing Hongchi Auto-ID Ltd, China
- Developed barcode, RF-ID and IC-card based data acquisition and processing systems. Developed customized data acquisition and processing software for PHL-1600 Palm Handy Laser Terminal. Major technologies being used include C/C++ and FoxPro.
- Qingye Jiang, Young Choon Lee, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Price Elasticity of the Enterprise Computing Resource Market”, paper submitted to IEEE Cloud Computing Magazine
- Qingye Jiang, Young Choon Lee, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Executing Large Scale Scientific Workflow Ensembles in Public Clouds”, paper accepted by 2015 International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2015), 2015.09
- Luke M. Leslie, Chiaki Sato, Young Choon Lee, Qingye Jiang, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Dewe: A Framework For Distributed Elastic Scientific Workflow Execution”, 13th Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC 2015), 2015.01
- Qingye Jiang, Young Choon Lee, Manuel Arenaz, Luke M. Leslie, Albert Y. Zomaya, “Optimizing Scientific Workflows In The Cloud: A Montage Example”, Cloud Challenge Workshop, 2014 IEEE/ACM 7th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC), 2014.12
- Qingye Jiang, “Virtual Machine Performance Comparison of Public IaaS Providers in China“, 2012 IEEE Asia Pacific Cloud Computing Congress (APCloudCC 2012), 2012.11
- Leslie J Struble and Qingye Jiang, “Effect of Air Entrainment on Rheology”, ACI Materials Journal, 2004.10
- 2008 Tsinghua University Teaching Achievements Recognition, 2nd Prize (Team Award to 4 Professors at the Department of Computer Science and Technology and Me), Tsinghua University, 2008.06
- FY07 GEH Asia-Pacific Recognition Award for Great Success on Student Developer Network Program, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2007.07
- FY07-Q2 People’s Choice Award (Team Award), Software Organization, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2007.06